5 Minute Friday - Path


Click the picture above to be taken to The Gypsy Mama's 5 Minute Friday.


Path...

Go

I don't like walking...

I don't like getting hot...

I take the lazy road all too often...

It's a serious fault of mine. I know. I'm willing to change though. I want my health to be in tip top shape for not only myself but my family too.

I've often wondered if I stuck with track in high school if I would have enjoyed running more. I like to think that I could enjoy feeling the pavement beneath my feet and the humid air against my face -maybe.

I don't know...maybe I should just suck it up and get out there regardless of how I feel about it. Am I setting a good example for my kids? Probably not...

Geez...today I feel like a failure on my path to exercising and better health...

Stop


{This is probably dumb...but it's all I could think of...sorry...}

Photobucket

If you like would like to have My Blessings at Home delivered to your inbox daily, click here: Subscribe to Blessings at Home . 
My Blessings at Home can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
All content © My Blessings at Home 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley! So excited to be a part of the 5 minute friday link up. Your blog is beautiful! I need to work on improving my features on my blog. Blessings to you my new blog-world friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I can totally relate!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your participation in this conversation. Each and every comment is welcomed and appreciated.

This is a place where wives, moms, and keepers of the home can share their opinions and be themselves. Remember that each ladies' journey is little different so please keep all comments kind, respectful, and on topic.

If you feel that you can't offer a constructive comment please feel free to email me so that we can discuss what's on your mind.