Taking a Break...

It seems when one thing goes wrong, a million other things follow suit. Don't get me wrong, I have tons of things to be thankful for right now but my family is going through a really rough time.

For the time being, I'm going to take a blogging break to be with my family and help in any way that I can.

We are dealing with a few different issues right now that need my attention.

If you don't mind, please say a prayer for our family for healing, understanding, wisdom, patience...just life in general...

Thanks so much.

I'll occasionally be popping over on Facebook so that's where you can find me for now! 

Thanks for understanding and giving any support you can!

Photobucket

If you like would like to have My Blessings at Home delivered to your inbox daily, click here: Subscribe to Blessings at Home . 
My Blessings at Home can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
All content © My Blessings at Home 2012.

3 comments:

  1. keeping you ,and the family in our prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here for you in anyway possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for you. Keep your eyes on Jesus and keep in the Psalms as they are good for tough times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your participation in this conversation. Each and every comment is welcomed and appreciated.

This is a place where wives, moms, and keepers of the home can share their opinions and be themselves. Remember that each ladies' journey is little different so please keep all comments kind, respectful, and on topic.

If you feel that you can't offer a constructive comment please feel free to email me so that we can discuss what's on your mind.