First Time Guest Posting

Y'all I couldn't believe it. I'm pretty sure my little heart skipped a beat and there was a tiny squeel.

Why you might ask?

Ashley from over at Southern Mama and Wife asked me to guest post at her blog today! I was excited to say the least!!

This is my first time guest posting.

Ashley, thank you so much for asking me to hijack your blog today! It's an honor -really.

I absolutely loved her recent post about living in the South. I've lived in Louisiana all of my life and can relate to everything she said! Ashley has a lovely blog and you will definitely love it once you visit!!

***************************************

Can your marriage beat the heat?

That's a question I've been asking myself a lot over the last two and a half years. Unfortunately, many times I have felt like our marriage was close to the end. We have had more downs than ups and so often we've resorted to harsh words or the silent treatment than working through our problems.

Thankfully there has always been a second chance but that's not the way I want to live anymore. I don't want a mediocre marriage and I bet you don't either! I want to live life on purpose and make sure my husband knows how much I love him.

Follow me over to Ashley's blog Southern Mama and Wife for a few ways you can make your marriage more special now!



Photobucket

If you like would like to have My Blessings at Home delivered to your inbox daily, click here: Subscribe to Blessings at Home . 
My Blessings at Home can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
All content © My Blessings at Home 2012.

1 comment:

Thank you for your participation in this conversation. Each and every comment is welcomed and appreciated.

This is a place where wives, moms, and keepers of the home can share their opinions and be themselves. Remember that each ladies' journey is little different so please keep all comments kind, respectful, and on topic.

If you feel that you can't offer a constructive comment please feel free to email me so that we can discuss what's on your mind.