Weekly Goals 5/13-5/19

First, I'd like to say...


I hope you have had a blessed day with your loved ones!! 

Today I got to sleep in a little later than normal and Drew made sure the kids were dressed. The kids brought me some earrings, a beautiful candle holder, hand-made cards, and lots of hugs! We then went to church where all the ladies were given the most delicious cookies...ever...seriously. After church we went out to eat at a new Mexican place that is just awesome and we've played outside and enjoyed the day together! 

I'm blessed to have such an amazing family.


Now let's talk goals. Last week I was a terrible, procrastinating mess. I didn't get half of my goals accomplished and barely did any of my bible studies...I've felt horrible about this all.week.long... I don't like not finishing things and that's just what I did all week...or didn't even start....

But the beauty of it all is that I have had a great week with my kids and God knows what is in my heart. I thank God for his amazing grace when I fall short though.

So here are my goals for this week...I KNOW that this will be a better week because I WILL be more intentional about it all!!!

Faith:
     a. Daily Bible Reading x7
     b. Week 1 of Proverbs 31 Woman Study (I have a group on Facebook if you would like to join us.)
     c. Chapter 1 of Every Woman of the Bible
     d. Continue in Prayer Journal

Marriage
     a. Devotions for Couples x7
     b. 15 minute quiet time together (to talk about day, uninterrupted)
     c. 30 minutes of outside time together (and with kids)

Kids
     a. Day 1-7 of 31 Days to Happier Children
     b. Take spring/summer pictures
     c. Start blanket training

Home
     a. Clean/purge master bedroom and closet (this is going to take a bit...I'll add a new goal if I finish this early)

Crafting
     a. Set up sewing area (last week I got the sewing machine in place but not the rest of the stuff I need)
     b. Re-fashion some of Drew's shirts into new clothing for the kids.


This week also kicks off the summer bible study, The Proverbs 31 Woman, at Good Morning Girls. I have started a group on Facebook if you would like to join me. This series will be 14 weeks long and will go in depth about the virtuous Proverbs 31 woman! What are you waiting for, join me already!!

What goals do you have for this week??
   



Photobucket

If you like would like to have My Blessings at Home delivered to your inbox daily, click here: Subscribe to Blessings at Home . 
My Blessings at Home can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
All content © My Blessings at Home 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your participation in this conversation. Each and every comment is welcomed and appreciated.

This is a place where wives, moms, and keepers of the home can share their opinions and be themselves. Remember that each ladies' journey is little different so please keep all comments kind, respectful, and on topic.

If you feel that you can't offer a constructive comment please feel free to email me so that we can discuss what's on your mind.