Menu Plan Monday Jan 14-Jan 18




Breakfast: Cereal, toast and eggs, oatmeal

Lunch: Sandwiches, Leftovers

Dinner:

Monday - Beans and Rice
Tuesday - Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti*
Wednesday - Venison Tips and Gravy*, Rice, Green Beans
Thursday - Taco Soup*
Friday - Sandwiches, Homemade Chips*, Fruit

*Recipes will be added*

Have a blessed day,
Ashley


If you like would like to have My Blessings at Home delivered to your inbox daily, click here: Subscribe to Blessings at Home . 
My Blessings at Home can also be found on Facebook and Pinterest.
All content © My Blessings at Home 2012.

3 comments:

  1. mmm, your venison sounds great. I wish I had some to make! :) Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great menu...cheesy chicken spaghetti sounds yummy. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I found you through the OrgJunkie link up and clicked on you because the name of your website. I scrolled down to read a couple of posts and was shocked to find you are married to a Drew. If your name had been Leah, that would have been too many similarties and I would have had to conclude that you are the Hyde to my Jekyll. Thank goodness! Hope you have a great week!
    Leah @ simplehomeblessing.com (wife of another Drew).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your participation in this conversation. Each and every comment is welcomed and appreciated.

This is a place where wives, moms, and keepers of the home can share their opinions and be themselves. Remember that each ladies' journey is little different so please keep all comments kind, respectful, and on topic.

If you feel that you can't offer a constructive comment please feel free to email me so that we can discuss what's on your mind.