Menu Plan Monday 5/6-5/12


I can't believe I actually have my menu plan ready early today! Usually I'm trying to scramble around at the last minute to pull my meal ideas together.

Breakfast
Cereal
Waffled French Toast*
Eggs, sausage

Lunch
Leftovers
Sandwiches, Homemade Chips*, Fruit

Dinner 
10 Bean Soup*, Rice, Cornbread*
Chicken Fried Rice*
Vegetable Beef Soup*, Rolls*
Broccoli and Cheese Soup in Bread Bowls*
Cheeseburger Macaroni (Hamburger Helper), Corn, Toast
Homemade Pizza*, Garlic Bread sticks*  

Snacks 
Granola Bars*
Granola*
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies*
Rice Crispy Treats*

* I'll be adding recipes each day this week so check back to see them!  

For hundreds of other menu plans be sure to check out OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday! 



Photobucket

If you like would like to have My Blessings at Home delivered to your inbox daily, click here: Subscribe to Blessings at Home . 
My Blessings at Home can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your participation in this conversation. Each and every comment is welcomed and appreciated.

This is a place where wives, moms, and keepers of the home can share their opinions and be themselves. Remember that each ladies' journey is little different so please keep all comments kind, respectful, and on topic.

If you feel that you can't offer a constructive comment please feel free to email me so that we can discuss what's on your mind.